About external communications done by alliance
– All external politics are handled by appointed members of the diplomatic team.
– All external communications on behalf of the alliance on eve official forums, as well as other external websites, are to be done by the Core only.
Blogs or any off-alliance sites also apply.
– No alliance members are allowed to respond on behalf of the alliance unless granted by the Core.
This includes ingame mail as well as localchat + non-alliance chatwindows.
Breaking these rules will :
– as a first offence give the responsible member as well as his/her corporation a written notice of the infraction.
– for additional offences by the same individual or alliance corporation result in their removal.